We end the week with some fantastic news….
Not one, but two Corstorphine + Wright Student Residential schemes have been shortlisted in the Private Halls of Residence category at this year’s Property Week Student Accommodation Awards.
Zenith in Cardiff is a collaboration between Corstorphine + Wright and Stride Treglown (interiors) on behalf of Fusion students.
The second scheme, Toybox in Birmingham has also been shortlisted in the same category. The 290 bed development was completed on time for the 2019/20 student intake and we are thrilled to confirm that every room was let prior to the building opening!
Here is the full shortlist:
- Abodus Student Living, Portland Green Student Village
- ArchitecturePLB and Vita Student, Portswood House, Southampton
- Corstorphine + Wright with Stride Treglown (interiors), Zenith, Cardiff
- Crown Student Living, Crown Place, Norwich
- Downing Students, Atlas, South Lambeth Road, Vauxhall
- Fletcher Joseph Associates, Baird’s Close Two, 27 King’s Stables Road, Edinburgh
- Fraser Brown MacKenna Architects with K2, Paradise Street, Coventry
- Fresh Property Group, The Barn, Exeter
- Homes for Students, Duresme Court, Durham
- LIV Student, Sheffield
- MRP, Newgate Court, Newcastle upon Tyne
- Studio Partington, Hox Park, Egham
- Torsion Developments, Toybox, Birmingham
- Unilife, Middle Street, Portsmouth
Congratulations to all staff and our wider partnering teams who have been involved in both schemes and fingers crossed for the awards night on 11th December!