We’re on the hunt for a talented Group Marketing Manager who will work closely alongside our board of directors to create and deliver the marketing strategy and act as an ambassador for the practice, both raising its profile externally and driving a strong culture from within.
Corstorphine + Wright is one of the country’s leading architectural practices with 10 offices and more than 100 staff across the UK and Ireland.
Corstorphine + Wright is one of the country’s leading architectural practices with 10 offices and more than 100 staff across the UK and Ireland. We’re a fast growing practice with a commitment to investing in and developing our staff and creating a rewarding, professionally fulfilling working environment.
Based primarily in Warwick / Birmingham, but providing comprehensive support across all offices, the Group Marketing Manager will have overall responsibility for the marketing strategy, business development, internal and external communications, overseeing the marketing budget and managing external agencies.
If you would like to apply, or know anyone who would be right for this exciting role, please take a look and the job description below, then visit our careers page and apply through the ‘vacancies’ section.
- Work alongside the directors to develop and implement the annual marketing strategy, set objectives and report on results
- Agree and manage the annual marketing budget
Business Development (BD):
- Monitor new opportunities though market intelligence and e-tender sites
- Support all offices with the completion and submission of tenders
- Attend relevant networking events
- Arrange and attend business development meetings with target companies
- Work with Associates on their personal business development plans/training
- Update the CRM system and BD calendar to ensure that BD intelligence is shared across the company
- Manage the practice’s presence at key industry events
- Overall brand management across all internal and external communications
- Responsible for the creation of digital and printed marketing collateral, including brochures, newsletters, presentations and website, working with the Head of Graphics and external agencies
- Identify PR stories, manage the external PR agency and report quarterly on results
- Set a social media strategy and create regular, compelling content for the blog and social media channels
- Deliver a calendar of events for Corstorphine + Wright across its UK offices
- Create a calendar of corporate hospitality events for key clients, prospects and contacts
- Create compelling internal communications such as newsletters and bulletins to inform and engage 100+ staff across the company
- Organise company-wide social events
- Deliver regular ‘company update’ presentations across UK offices
The Successful Applicant The Successful candidate will have a proven track record of working in a full mix marketing role and will display exceptional creative and organizational skills. You will need to demonstrate the strategic vision to formulate a marketing plan that supports the practice’s business objectives, as well as a proactive and ‘hands on’ attitude towards implementing the plan. You will be excellent at both verbal and written communication, with the ability to build strong working relationships with colleagues and clients of all levels.