Corstorphine + Wright has conducted a Covid-19 Workplace Risk Assessment for each Studio and as part of that process we have identified and put in place a variety of additional safety measures.
- Reworking the Studio layouts to ensure we adhere to social distancing advice and, as such, limiting the number of people allowed in the Studio at any one time;
- Introducing a number of designated hand sanitisers stations in addition to those provisions we had already provided pre-lockdown;
- Implementing daily temperature checks for personnel entering the studio;
- Avoiding hosting external meetings in any of our Studios;
- Prohibiting travel between our Studios to reduce the risk of spreading the infection.
It is vital that the new procedures are followed for the health, wellbeing and welfare of all our staff and their families, so we really appreciate your support in helping ensure these are both implemented and enforced.